Tsheola Dinare has over the years been involved in different projects where ground handling or
shuttling was a task. We have moved hundreds of people on different projects like:
- Miss World in 2009, where over 300 people were moved around
- Johannesburg Standard bank Joy of Jazz since 2010
- Responsible driving at the Sansui Summer cup in 2012/13
- Government Student Counsel for City of Johannesburg
We also have smaller projects that we get involved in, and these we render them with the highest
2015 marks seven years of Tsheola Dinare in existence. What started like a seed in my head is now a source of living for approximately fifty families nationally.
Each day, the vision is realized, it is becoming clearer than the early years of Tsheola Dinare. And what makes it more interesting is that more and more staff members are taking ownership of the vision.
With the kind of resources and ambitions we have, Tsheola Dinare will soon be found in certain African countries.
To be part of this fast growing organization, you have to be as passionate as the team is and be equally a big dreamer.
• Oversee the company’s operations to improve efficiency and optimize client
• Responsible for monthly reports and presenting options and recommendations on
service improvement to the clients and senior management.
• Responsible for policy and strategic developments and scrutinizing business
decisions (pricing policy, level of service provision) to assess their impact on           clients.
• Ensure effective cooperation and/or communication amongst site managers.
• Maximize team productivity through ongoing reporting, feedback and analysis.
• Provide feedback on a daily and weekly basis
• Identify areas of weakness (organisational, procedural, process, operational ,
practice, growth) and work with management teams to optimize operational
structures, use of resources and operating protocols.
• Manage client service levels to ensure that quality service is delivered           continuously
• Lead a team of +50 resources
• Minimum 5+ years managing a contact center operations team.
• Must have excellent organizational and analytical ability for process mapping,
significant knowledge and understanding of CRM Systems and thinking out-of-the-
box for new and better ways of doing business.
• Travel & Tourism management experience preferred.
• Demonstrate pro-active and "can do" solution driven approaches.
• Display initiative and ownership and capability of making sound judgments
• Be a positive role model for all staff and lead by example
• Rigorous, well organized, self-motivated.
Closing date for applications: 31 March 2015
Email CV: email@example.com
Tsheola Dinare is a national operating company, and is continuously looking for young, vibrant and smart
people to join the team. We are always looking for new ways of attracting clients and retaining the current ones
through smart and technology driven methods which will make their lives simple.
If you are looking for a driver position (shuttle, chauffeur) in Johannesburg and Cape Town, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that, in order to apply for our driver positions, you need to have Matric or an equivalent
qualification. Driver’s license should be more than two years, and no criminal record.
For more information, please contact us on (+27)11 943 3632.
Tsheola Dinare has recently partnered with Cotlands which is a non-profit early childhood development
organisation which is addressing the education and social crisis by establishing early learning
playgroups and toy libraries in poor communities to serve vulnerable children aged birth to six years.
We are excited about this, as it is part of our Corporate Social Investment.